B1000 6-9 October

More
08 Oct 2016 19:23 - 08 Oct 2016 19:51 #1869 by maverick
maverick replied the topic: B1000 6-9 October

gtsport wrote: Surprise, surprise Whincup on pole.

Deep breaths mate.
Got to give him a few others who were obviously "ragging" it a lot of credit as they obviously wanted pole and were risking putting the car out of the event. Made for great entertainment.

Statistically most "rock spiders" have spent some time in their lives as a church youth group leader.
Think about that.
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2016 19:51 by maverick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gtsport
  • gtsport's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Oct 2016 19:59 #1870 by gtsport
gtsport replied the topic: B1000 6-9 October

maverick wrote:

Deep breaths mate.
Got to give him a few others who were obviously "ragging" it a lot of credit as they obviously wanted pole and were risking putting the car out of the event. Made for great entertainment.

Whincup is just a class act in the top team.

Reload is a legend!

More
08 Oct 2016 20:09 #1871 by maverick

gtsport wrote:

maverick wrote:

Deep breaths mate.

Whincup is just a class act in the top team.

Yep.

Statistically most "rock spiders" have spent some time in their lives as a church youth group leader.
Think about that.

• The conversationalist formally known as Goat69
  • The conversationalist formally known as Goat69's Avatar
More
09 Oct 2016 15:40 #1878 by The conversationalist formally known as Goat69
The conversationalist formally known as Goat69 replied the topic: B1000 6-9 October
Go volvo

Baron Peck Peckington III

More
09 Oct 2016 17:44 #1879 by maverick
Jono Webb with a 12 hour and 1000 win in the same year, thanks very much.

Think about that.

More
09 Oct 2016 19:38 #1880 by RedZedMikey
RedZedMikey replied the topic: B1000 6-9 October
I was a bit surprised that the distance double for Tekno was only mentioned right at the end of ch 10's broadcast. No idea if/when Foxtel spoke of it.

More
09 Oct 2016 19:46 - 09 Oct 2016 19:47 #1881 by maverick

RedZedMikey wrote: I was a bit surprised that the distance double for Tekno was only mentioned right at the end of ch 10's broadcast. No idea if/when Foxtel spoke of it.

I did hear it mentioned a few times on Fox.
Quite an achievement.

Think about that.
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2016 19:47 by maverick.

More
12 Oct 2016 20:27 #1905 by chatswood47
chatswood47 replied the topic: B1000 6-9 October
Finally have time to catch up on all the forum doings-according to my wife I am no oil painting, more like an oil spill!!
Whilst supercars are not my favourite the race appears to have been an event of two halves with an as yet unresolved final outcome.
As per usual there was some great and not so great driving but that always happens.

Now I have 5 or 6 more meetings before season's end and the highlight must be the Challenge Bathurst event, particularly the Thursday and Friday "12 hour" testing.
Mav I have noticed that you are going so hope to catch up with you for a long overdue ale.

Too old for women so it's cars and truffles from now on.

More
13 Oct 2016 08:54 #1906 by maverick

chatswood47 wrote: Finally have time to catch up on all the forum doings-according to my wife I am no oil painting, more like an oil spill!!
Whilst supercars are not my favourite the race appears to have been an event of two halves with an as yet unresolved final outcome.
As per usual there was some great and not so great driving but that always happens.

Now I have 5 or 6 more meetings before season's end and the highlight must be the Challenge Bathurst event, particularly the Thursday and Friday "12 hour" testing.
Mav I have noticed that you are going so hope to catch up with you for a long overdue ale.

Will see you there mate.

Think about that.

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds